We perform airconditioning maintenance services for large and small operations.
The following list is a general overview of what steps are performed when carrying out maintenance procedures on air conditioning systems.
Maintenance may vary depending on particular makes, models and individual applications.
- Coils are checked for dirt build up and are cleaned with an appropriate cleaner
- Condensate trays and drains are checked and cleaned
- All filters are cleaned or replaced (If filters are disposable type)
- Thermostats and control switches checked for correct operation
- Fan and motor bearings lubricated if lube points provided
- Units are checked for noise and vibration
- The condition of heating and cooling coil fins checked
- Electrical contacts and terminals are checked for damage
- The overall condition of cabinets, panels, gaskets and fastenings are checked
- Flexible connections are checked for security and integrity
- Current draw and supply to all motors are checked and recorded.
- Fan sections are checked for cleanliness and all anti-vibration mounts are checked for wear.